From：Join High (Xiamen) Fiber Tech Co., LTD Release time：2018-09-03
Polyester fibers are synthetic fibers of polyester spun from polycondensation of organic diacids and diols.
The characteristics of
1. Shading, light transmission and ventilation. It can eliminate up to 86 percent of the solar radiation, keep the indoor air open and clearly see the outdoor scene.
2. Heat insulation. Polyester sunshine fabrics have other fabrics do not have the good insulation performance, greatly reduce indoor air conditioning use.
3. Uv protection. Polyester sun fabric can withstand up to 95% uv.
4. The fire. Polyester fiber fabrics have flame retardant properties that other fabrics do not have. The real polyester fabric will remain the internal skeleton glass fiber after burning, so it will not deform, while the ordinary fabric will not have any residue after burning.
5. Moistureproof. Germs don't multiply and the fabric doesn't grow.
6. Polyester fibers are prone to generate static electricity and are cleaned by soaking in softener.
7. Constant size. The fabric's own material determines that it is not ductile, deformable, and durable in its smoothness.
8. Easy to clean. It can be washed in clean water.
Resist tearing and pulling. No reinforcement, natural tear resistance, significant wind resistance and withstand frequent use.
Polyfiber fabric factory - Join High (Xiamen) Fiber Tech Co., LTD was founded in April 2012. The company is located in Junlongxiang Industrial Park, Xiang'an District, Xiamen City. It has a total investment of 30 million US dollars and covers an area of 41,000 square meters. It integrates R&D, production, and sales.There are products mainly including of nylon/polyester composite yarn, functional composite yarn, polyester/CD blended yarn and other differential fibers and ECO-friendly fibers.