From：Join High (Xiamen) Fiber Tech Co., LTD Release time：2018-10-16
Nylon Covered with Spandex Yarn
A.Conventional Covered Yarn(CCY)
Wrapping filament yarn (Polyester, Nylon...) or staple yarn (Cotton, Acrylic, Rayon...) around extend Spandex Yarn, and that can be divided into Single Covered Yarn and Double Covering Yarn.
1. Single Covered Yarn(SCY)
From20/D to 140/D Spandex Yarn, extending the Spandex Yarn as the center core, the wrap one filament/staple in S-Twisted(Anti-clockwise) or Z-Twisted(Clockwise) around extend.
2. Double Covered Yarn (DCY)
From 20/D to 2240/D Spandex Yarn, extending the Spandex Yarn as the center core, then wrap two filament/Staple on the lower and upper levels in mutually inverse way(S-Twisted and Z-Twisted) around extend Spandex Yarn outer layer.
B. Air Covered Yarn (ACY)
Air-Jet is a covering by the compressed air, Spandex Intermingles with filament yarn similar to Air Texturing which is the most common product method of Twisting plant.Process where the filaments of yarn intermingle with the elastane core.This process allows higher covering speeds to reduce production costs.
We Manufacturer and Export wide range of Conventional and Air Covered Yarn which are covered with different type of fabrics and has less stretch ability than the bare yarn. Our Covered spandex yarns are mostly used for high-end application.
Spandex Covered Yarn Features:
1) The Materials Spandex, Polyester, Nylon at AA Grade.
2) Air-Covering and Conventional Covered
3) have a Good Reputation in our Domestic and all over the world.
4) Available for both Warp-way Twist(Z) and Weft-way Twist (S)
5) In various specifications According to Customers' Demand. (The Quantity Should Reach to the MOQ)