From：Join High (Xiamen) Fiber Tech Co., LTD Release time：2019-03-21
What is the acetate fiber, polyester, nylon, etc. in the fabric?
1. Hemp: It is a kind of plant fiber. It is known as cool and noble fiber. It has good hygroscopicity and fast dehumidification. It is not easy to produce electrostatic heat conduction, rapid heat dissipation, cool wearing, not close to the body after sweating, and more resistant to washing. Good heat resistance.
2, mulberry silk: natural animal protein fiber, smooth and soft, lustrous, has the feeling of warm winter and cool in summer, there is a unique "silk" phenomenon when rubbing, has good extensibility, better heat resistance, Not resistant to salt water etch, should not be treated with chlorine bleach or detergent.
3, viscose: processed with wood, cotton linters, reeds and other natural cellulose-containing materials, also known as artificial cotton, with the basic properties of natural fibers, good dyeing performance, good fastness, soft fabric, It is heavy, dangling good, hygroscopic, cool, and not easy to produce static electricity, fluff and pilling.
4. Acetate fiber: It is made of chemically processed natural material containing cellulose. It has a silk style, is light and comfortable to wear, has good elasticity and elastic recovery performance, is not suitable for washing, and has poor color fastness.
5, polyester: belongs to polyester fiber, has excellent elasticity and recovery, fabric is crisp, wrinkle-free, good shape retention, high strength, good elasticity, durable wear resistance and excellent light resistance, but easy to generate static electricity And the vacuum is poor.
6. Nylon: It is a polyamide fiber, also called nylon. The dyeing property is better in synthetic fiber. It is light in wearing, has good waterproof and windproof performance, high abrasion resistance and good strength and elasticity.
7. Polypropylene: It looks like woolen silk or cotton. It has a waxy feel and luster. The elasticity and recovery are generally not easy to wrinkle. The proportion is small, light, and the clothing is good. It can transmit sweat faster to keep the skin comfortable and strong. Both are relatively durable and not resistant to high temperatures.
8. Spandex: It has excellent elasticity and is also called elastic fiber. It is also called lycra. It has good elasticity, smooth hand feeling, low moisture absorption, good weather resistance and chemical resistance, machine washability and poor heat resistance. Yes, there are more underwears.
9. Vinylon: The appearance and feel of the fabric are like cotton cloth. The elasticity is not good. The moisture content is good and the thermal conductivity is small. It is light and warm, and the strength and wear resistance are firm and durable. It has excellent chemical and sunlight resistance.
10, pure linen spinning: has a fine, thin, crisp, smooth style, with better breathability and comfort.
11. Xiabu: It is a traditional Chinese textile. The fabric is white in color and soft in luster. It is characterized by sweat and body when it is worn, and it is cool and cool.
12. Interwoven hemp fabric: The texture is fine, firm and durable, while the surface is clean and the hand feel is softer than pure hemp fabric and comfortable to wear.