From：Join High (Xiamen) Fiber Tech Co., LTD Release time：2019-09-06
Polyester yarn refers to a yarn spun from polyester. Polyester is a kind of fiber made by spinning a kind of polymer. At present, it refers to fiber produced by using ethylene phthalate as raw material.
Different classification methods produce different names:
1) Different raw materials used: pure cotton yarn, purified fiber yarn, cotton blended yarn, wool blended yarn, profiled yarn, and the like.
2) Different spinning methods: ring-spun yarn, air-jet yarn, electrospun yarn, etc.
3) Different spinning processes: carded yarn, combed yarn, peach yarn, etc.
4) The difference in the direction of twisting: smooth (s捻) yarn, backhand 捻 (yarn z捻).
5) Differences in product use: woven fabrics, knitting yarns, pile yarns, rope yarns, fishing net yarns, and cord fabric yarns.